Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pull Yourself.


There are many ironies in this world. Some countries being flooded by tsunamis, while some haven't seen water in months. Neighbors who will bring out a shotgun if your dog uses the restroom in their yard, but thinks all of your lawns are his yappy dog's own personal toilet. Perhaps the most obvious irony to me involves the law enforcement system.

Police. You are not fooling me. Although you are in the left lane, you do not have your lights on, and I know you are speeding...for fun. 

I have seen this probably thirty times in my life. A police car casually going 80 to 90 mph in the left lane. What? Is breakfast almost done at Chic-Fil-A? Are you about to miss your movie? 

Come on police. There may be some of us that you have arrested for public drunkeness, streaking, stealing in front of a camera...but the rest of us, were not stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment