Thursday, March 4, 2010

if at first you don't succeed; try, try again

I have lived on this earth for almost twenty years now. If I had to give one piece of advice to anyone and everyone it would be "if at first you don't succeed; try, try again". The greatest things in my life have happened to me because I have risked and risked most times after a failure. 
I was the most shy girl in the 7th grade, close to what I call depressed, but I thought I might have a sense of humor. In the 8th grade...I started making jokes to my classmates and I made so many more friends and never looked back.
I tried out for the choir in 9th grade...I didn't make it. I tried again the next year. I had the lead roles for the rest of high school. 
The success is so much greater of a feeling when the risk is highest. 
WARNING: I tried out for swim team, varsity softball and tennis again after I hadn't made it the first time and uh...still didn't quite make it. After a while though, learn how to take a hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment