So if the tradition continues...there is going to be a top-ten worst ideas/trends/songs/and styles from our generation and I better go ahead and give a heads up so my children don't think I was completely insane or a cave-woman.
Wall of Shame:
10) "Tik-Tok" by Ke$ha (the soundtrack to most Molly Ringwald movies)
9) Paris Hilton (Tori Spelling)
8) bermuda shorts (shoulder pads)
7) the obama "fist-bump"
5) "omg" ("groovy")
3) Furbys (just plain frightening)
2) the plan-b pill (birth defects here we come)
1) The soulja boy "crank that" dance (the running man)